Dirty make up brushes can wreak havoc on your skin costing much more damage than a simple break out. Daily use accumulates sebum impurities and dead skin cells can include harmful bacteria like staphylococcus, streptococcus and/ or E. Coli.
So how often do you clean your make up brushes???
Well, ideally you do this every 2 to weeks.
Not sure how? Well, here’s our little pro-tip for this week…..
1. Rinse the tips of your brushes under lukewarm water
2. Clean with gentle shampoo for 5 mins
3. Continue to rinse until the water runs clear from the brush
4. Squeeze out excessive moisture with a clean dry towel
5. Lay brushes flat to dry on a towel
6. What’s fully dry place in a clean clothes container
Add this to your daily skincare routine and your skin will thank you!