Let’s be honest….
Who reading this hasn’t found themselves staring in the mirror, completely confused as to why their skin is suddenly as broken out and unpredictable as it was at the age of 13?
Searching the Internet for that magic elixir to ensure skin perfection, never seems to work because the choices are so many and the How? When? And Why? are almost too much for one person to handle. The ideal situation would be to have a Partner that could help you navigate the products and educate you on skin and how to incorporate skincare into your life.
Elevate Salon Institute in Durham ,NC has one of the top Esthetics programs in the state with students that have been trained by experienced NC Board Certified Esthetics Instructors and staff. When you visit Elevate you will be introduced to a Partner that will help you treat and maintain your skin’s health with services like treatment facials, chemical peels, microdermabrasion and even waxing and makeup. These students are excited and grateful to be given the opportunity to practice with all different skin types, help clients reach their skincare goals and enable them to feel good about themselves again.
Don’t worry if you have never had a facial or spa service before because the students will walk you through the entire process and you always will be guided by a licensed professional instructor. If you are still unsure and want a cheat sheet for what a facial will be like, it includes the following:
– 2 cleanses with a facial cleanser customized for your specific skin concerns to properly cleanse the skin from dirt, oil, and debris
– Extractions (If needed) to get rid of those pesky open or closed comedones
– A manual exfoliation plus steam to get rid of dead skin cells and provide even looking skin
– A facial massage to get your blood circulating with deep relaxation
– A mask to calm your skin down and correct any concerns
– A serum to penetrate the layers of your skin
– Moisturizer to put good moisture back into your skin
– SPF to protect your skin
You are never too old or too young to start caring about your skin and its health. Elevate is here to help!